In this sense, Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner: Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca.
- NIF: 20802262G
- Address: Plaça Primer de Maig, 4, Alzira, Valencia – Spain.
- Website: https://fighters.leourbansport.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose .
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
To browse https://fighters.leourbansport.com it is not necessary that you provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained it, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Owner.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the treatment of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Warning and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks on these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
When browsing https://fighters.leourbansport.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the treatment of personal data made by web pages that you can access through the different links on the website.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca from any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Juan Leonardo Adriá Biosca is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.